Lukeron Hydraulic AW 46 is formulated from selected base oils and compounded with a superior additive treatment for use in all kind of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions.
This hydraulic oil provides excellent fluid stability and reduces maintenance operating cost.
For use in many applications, where an universal high performance anti-wear hydraulic oil and high operating reliability is the only option:
Plastic molding machinery, metal working machine tools, construction equipment, compacting and bailing machines, material handling equipment, sanitation vehicles, hydraulic elevators, presses and numerous other types of hydraulically powered devices and machines.
Lukeron Hydraulic AW 46 Offers:
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of fluid.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good demulsibility expedites the rapid separation of water from oil.
- Outstanding filterability even in the presence of water.
- Helps to keep seals pliable and resists shock load wear.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
Packing: 1 LTR | 5 LTR | 10 LTR | 20 LTR | 26 LTR | 50 LTR | 210 LTR.