Lukeron Hydraulic HLP 46 High performance hydraulic oil with optimal anti-wear properties (AW-Additives) and high load capacity of the lubrication film. Its excellent oxidation resistance delivers good performance at higher temperatures and extended operating intervals.
Antioxidants and corrosion-inhibitors, high pressure absorption, good ageing and temperature resistance, no foam absorbance, good d emulsification. Neutral toward ferrous metals and almost all nonferrous metals, wristbands and gasket-materials.
Lukeron Hydraulic HLP 46 Offers:
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of fluid.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good demulsibility expedites the rapid separation of water from oil.
- Outstanding filterability even in the presence of water.
- Helps to keep seals pliable and resists shock load wear.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
Packing: 1 LTR | 5 LTR | 10 LTR | 20 LTR | 26 LTR | 50 LTR | 210 LTR.