Lukeron Gear EP 1000 lubricants are a family of industrial extreme pressure gear lubricants. They are formulated with high quality mineral oils, which help reduce sludge formation helping to increase oil service life.
Lukeron Gear EP 1000 oils contain a sulfur / phosphorus extreme pressure additive system that gives high load carrying ability and protection against wear. In addition these oils provide strong protection against corrosion of steel and copper containing alloys and resist foaming.
Lukeron Gear 1000 EP oils have good water handling properties so that water rapidly separates from the oil for easy water elimination.
- Lukeron Gear EP 1000 oils enjoy a reputation for quality and consistency, as well as the ability to handle a variety of tough gear applications.
- They are manufactured with high quality mineral stocks and a specially chosen additive system.
- Lukeron Gear EP 1000 lubricants are manufactured under the highest level of quality assurance and control in our modern blending facilities.
- EP wear protection of gears and bearings.
- Resistance to sludge formation leads to outstanding system cleanliness.
- Very good oxidation resistance for long oil charge life.
- Very good demulsibility to ease water removal.
Lukeron Gear EP 1000 gear oils are used in a wide range of industrial spur, helical, bevel and steel-on-steel worm gearing.
Specific applications include:
- Drives for conveyors, agitators, dryers, fans, mixers, presses, pullers, pumps, screens, extrude-rs, oil well pumps.
- Industrial bearings- journal and rolling contact, especially operating at low speeds and high loads.
Packing: 500ml. | 1 LTR | 5 LTR | 7.5 LTR | 10 LTR | 20 LTR | 50 LTR | 210 LTR.